At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.Site Activation Manager
As Site Activation Manager you will hold overall responsibility for the management of multiple projects AND/OR site activation personnel.
You will be required to lead, coordinate and manage in a manner that ensures all timeframes and targets are met, that quality, customer satisfaction and costs are maintained and that internal and external expectations are optimally managed.
Additionally you will be expected to recognized the importance of and build a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
• Excellent leadership skills, developed with a collaborative approach to driving performance and success
• Direct experience in management, ideally with proven experience in the management of projects and/or staff in a global/multi-regional environment.
• In depth experience within Clinical Research with experience in a leadership role.
• Significant leadership and well-developed managerial skills
• Ability to successfully manage, positively interact and liaise successfully with all levels of staff at ICON, vendors and clients. Senior Site Activation Manager
The Senior Manager Site Activation is accountable for the successful delivery of all site activation activities assigned. This includes but is not limited to:
- The timely preparation and coordination of regulatory ethics submissions for all projects within the portfolio in line with project timelines and strategic delivery plan.
- Development and finalisation and review of Master and Country •specific SIS/ICF and XML (EU).
- Ensuring receipt of Sponsor advice on the content of drug labels including review of translations including back-translations of drug labels where required.
- Ensuring all submission packages receive an independent quality review prior to submission.
- Co-ordination of timely negotiation of contract and budgets with sites.
- Co-ordination of translations for documents required for submission.
- Ensuring timely and accurate data entry of all site activation activities in relevant trackers and tools.
- Ensuring timely follow up for queries raised by submissions authorities
- Ensuring collection of critical docs required for IP release
- Accountable for the- development, monitoring, implementation and execution of the site activation del very plan in relation to contractual timelines including but not limited to PSV to SIV for all projects within the given portfolio. Manage risk up/down stream and define risk/mitigation, escalation and communicate plans and messages to effectively manage stakeholder expectation. Define and ensure observances of key controls/ checks to ensure projects are on target with potential obstacles/risks to success flagged in advance and addressed proactively and appropriately.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link