Proclinical is seeking to hire a Clinical Trial Administrator based in the UK. This individual will provide daily admin support to the study team (Study Management Associates, Clinical Project Managers and the Head of Clinical Operations/study Director) on a number of global clinical trials.
- Scheduling and attending internal study calls and taking minutes/action items as needed
- Attending regular and ad-hoc calls with CROs/Vendors
- Attending study team meetings in person (minimal travel is expected)
- Contributing to development and review of study documents: forms, templates and plans (depending on experience)
- Assisting with development of study/program specific ISF and related documents
- Coordinating shipment of study supplies to sites
- Finding and approaching new vendors based on study set up and requirements. Requesting and reviewing vendors` proposals; reporting to the study team
- Maintaining study spreadsheets as necessary to facilitate tracking/documentation of study status
- Filing trial related documents and keeping the filing area (online and office based) organized and ready for inspection at all times
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Contributing to development of company specific SOPs
- Providing non-study related support to the team as needed (less than 10%)
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar role supporting the study team
- Prior exposure to and understanding of international trial set up
- Understanding of different phases of the trial, ideally from study initiation to closeout
- Able to work independently within their own role and with minimum supervision from the study team
- Able to communicate clearly and in a concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Does not shy away from challenges
- Demonstrates a lot of initiative and can-do attitude
- Creative solution finder with ability to think ahead
- Fast learner
- Good attention to detail
- University degree educated
- Basic knowledge of ICH GCP
- Familiar with and comfortable using MS Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.