Exciting and unique opportunity to work for a Scandinavian CRO as part of a small UK based team with the prospect of career progression and the chance to learn new skills required to deliver clinical trials.
- Participate in feasibility research.
- Be involved in study start-up including preparing documents for study submission.
- Assist in coordination and administration of clinical studies from the start-up to execution and close-out.
- Set up and maintain project filing for clinical studies (Including Trial Master Files (TMFs) and Investigator site files (ISFs).
- Schedule study related meetings including, internal, client, vendor and Investigator meetings.
- Set up and maintain tracking systems.
- Assist in preparation of meeting minutes.
- Assist with clinical site communication and management.
- Assist CRA’s with data entry / queries.
- Simple book-keeping / invoice administration.
- Performing other administrative office support functions.
- Preferably Life Science degree or similar.
- Clinical Research Experience desirable.
- Full driving license as national travel may be required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Integrity and professional attitude. Energetic and flexible with high working capacity and result oriented approach.
The Smerud Medical Research Group (SMERUD) has been operating for almost 30 years as a full-service clinical Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We operate in Northern Europe with head office in Norway and subsidiary offices in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria and Poland. Our core services are related to clinical trial activities, primarily clinical project management, monitoring, pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, data management, biostatistics, medical writing in addition to our general drug and device development consulting. We have about 30 clinical development professionals employed, with an additional 20 freelancers and consultants associated.