An award-winning, global healthcare communications agency with people and patients at the heart of everything they do is seeking an Associate Creative Director to join the copywriting team.
They break down barriers in healthcare, working in partnership with clients and cross-collaboration with internal teams; they provide an incredible experience for their staff, clients and patients across the globe.
They are a friendly bunch with stunning, newly refurbished London offices where everyone has a true passion for their work. With a hybrid working model, they have an excellent balance that embraces face-to-face collaboration and the flexibility of home working.
This opportunity is offered on a 12-month fixed-term contract to offer immediate cover to a wonderful, hardworking, and experienced team. By joining as the Associate Creative Director, you will offer expertise, guidance, and hands-on support with copywriting projects.
Utilising your experience as an ACD/Senior Copywriter within health, you will guide clients to provide the best possible creative solutions to their problems, drawing from industry & competitor knowledge. You will lead the development and delivery of creative content and pitches by working with cross-functional teams. Overseeing, driving and motivating the creative and medical copywriting teams you will take responsibility for quality of written communication for assigned accounts.
- You are a natural storyteller, turning insights and ideas into relevant, persuasive and engaging concepts.
- Work across all media types (digital, print, social etc. from conception to completion
- Confidently drive and motivates the team, leading by example at all times.
- Strong communicator – leading creative discussions with clients, colleagues and partners
- You are a writer, hands-on and ready to roll up your sleeves from day one.
- You understand agency life and have ample experience from a healthcare communications agency as either an ACD or extensive experience as a Senior/Principal Copywriter
- Complete understanding of industry regulations (ABPI)
If this sounds like an opportunity you can jump into and provide immediate support, please apply with your CV and portfolio links. For more information, don't hesitate to contact Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager, on 01293 364 066.