Josh Zarembski is currently partnering with a medium-sized (roughly 250 employees) full-service boutique CRO that specialises in Oncology and Rare & Orphan Diseases. They have offices in 5 European countries that are looking to expand their clinical research department across their EU network.
We are looking for a Senior CRA to be based in Italy to cover up to 8 sites across the country for Rare Disease studies. My client can offer 100% home-based working and flexible start dates - however, if you could start within a month, it would be preferred.
- Administration and full investigator site responsibility for clinical studies
- Line management responsibilities for CRAs
- Ensure clinical trials are monitored such that subjects' rights, safety and well-being are protected
- Pre-study visits, site initiation, monitoring of the clinical trial and the close-out of investigator sites
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Extensive experience working in clinical research
- Strong knowledge of European clinical research regulations
- Experience working on Rare Disease studies
- Knowledge of project management
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.