Key Account Manager
Alpine Cluster – Based in Switzerland or Austria
Critical Skills And Competencies
• Strategic Approach Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
• Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
• Drive for Results, holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
• Act with sense of urgency to address key stakeholder needs
• Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions
• Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
• Integrates and drives the application of plans/tactics for functional strategy
• Influences the functional strategy by defining, building, and communicating processes, relationships, and efficiencies in areas of accountability
• Bio-scientific, pharmaceutical or medical education and/or degree as a pharmaceutical consultant (shqa or Pharmig), ideally with sound expertise and contacts in hematology/oncology
• Profound experience in account management of the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry
• Knowledge in the national healthcare systems and the local and therapy specific policies that impact decision making
• Fluent in German and English, both written and oral. French a plus.
If interested please apply or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield