- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in South-West England
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- NO direct reports /line management
- The role will involve, and will therefore require, previous relevant experience of the following: Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF): Maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance System and PSMF
- Post‐marketing safety data: Processing and reporting spontaneously received post‐marketing safety data including its receipt, tracking, coding, assessment and submission to regulatory authorities
- Safety Data Management: Maintenance of cumulative safety data received from all sources including spontaneous reports, literature sources, National Regulatory Authorities and the EMA
- Signal Management: Signal management from signal detection through to assessment and recommendation for action
- Risk Management and Minimisation: Production, review and maintenance of Risk Management Plans and implementation of risk minimisation activities including effective use of product labelling
and (when required) additional materials.
- EudraVigilance: Management of case data, signal detection activities on the EudraVigilance dataset, maintenance of product information
- Pharmacovigilance Agreements: Production, review and maintenance of effective Safety Data Exchange Agreements between the company and its business partners.
- Literature review: Review of safety information published in the scientific literature.
- Quality Management Systems: Maintaining the PV Quality Management System and undertaking associated quality-related activities including Audit, Compliance Monitoring and Quality Improvement. SOP authoring and management.
- Product Maintenance & Development: Authoring of safety-related information including updates to product labelling (SmPC, PIL, packaging) and coordination of associated regulatory activities. Supporting new MA applications, lifecycle maintenance and renewal activities.
- Medicines Information: Provision of a Medicines Information service - managing resources to deal with medical, pharmaceutical and technical enquiries
- Full job description available on application
- Candidates should have a life science degree in Pharmacy or an additional postgraduate degree would be an advantage
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant (post-marketing) EU Pharmacovigilance experience.
- A clear understanding of the current and developing legislation and the ability to apply this to the company Pharmacovigilance System and processes.
- Outstanding communication and medical writing skills with exceptional attention to detail - the ability to effectively communicate information, verbally and in writing, at levels appropriate to the needs of different internal and external customers including business partners and healthcare professionals.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.