Our client is an independent medical communications agency based in Buckinghamshire. They are seeking a Programme Director to lead one of their teams in the delivery of client programmes.
They specialise in the delivery of medical education programmes, both traditional and digital, with continued growth driving recruitment. The role will involve leading and managing all aspects involved in the delivery of client programmes ensuring that client requirements and goals are met. You will also oversee the account financials, managing the revenue and profit from ongoing programmes. Lastly you will assist in identifying new business opportunities from new and existing clients. In addition to a busy and friendly working environment you can expect a great salary and package of benefits including bonus, pension, and health care and 25 days holidays. As well as leading a team, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the overall company direction.
- Effectively lead client programmes and be the key agency contact for the client brand team for specific projects, or if appropriate, across the brand programme
- Create med ed strategy and develop programmes that achieve the required behavioral change
- Lead and support all team members to ensure their responsibilities are delivered to agreed timelines, processes and standards of quality
- Develop KOL relationships and ensure detailed planning is completed for any KOL briefing to help ensure meeting objectives are met
- Ensure an agreed project specification including outcomes, measures of success, project timelines and budget are in place for each programme activity
- Regularly review project progress with team, identifying key pressure points and decide contingencies to effectively manage these
- Be responsible for account financials
- Identify opportunities for account development with new and current clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To be considered for this role you must live in the UK and have previous medical communications experience with an agency.
- Life science degree
- Experience of leading an account team within medical communications or medical education agency
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of medical communications projects and programmes
- Be a confident, diplomatic and an effective communicator, well able to relate easily to others at all levels, both within the company and with client organisations
- The ability to instill confidence in clients
This is a great opportunity to be pivotal and have the opportunity in leading and structuring the future of this driven and supportive agency and a chance to build a strong career along the way.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent. Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Dario would love to hear from you on 01932 797 993.