ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As we continue to expand our global operations, our established and highly active Project Management team is now seeking an additional Project Associate. As a Project Associate you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical biomedical studies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and core study team to ensure that project deliverables are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
- Facilitating project team and client meetings/teleconferences, e.g. scheduling, booking resources and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
- Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
- Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
- Generating and maintaining project specific documents, e.g. project specific training plan, organisational charts, contact lists, newsletters
- Managing site supplies/printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
- Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through internal systems
- Facilitating project team compliance, e.g. project specific training, CTMS and TMF compliance
- Assisting with TMF maintenance and ongoing Quality Control
To be successful in the role, you will have:
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Administrative experience or a graduate level education.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link