One of our major clients is looking for a Pre-Filled Syringe Expert with 5 years’ experience within the medical device (or related) industry for a year long contract.
• Serving as primary packaging expert on technical development teams to provide the best-in-class containers and drug delivery devices for our medicines
• Author design control documentation (Design Development Plans, User Requirements Specifications, and DHF), conformity assessments and risk management documentation
• Apply knowledge of the regulatory landscape to ensure standard compliant designs (e.g. ISO 13485, 21CFR820, ISO14971 and 21 CFR820.30)
• University level education (engineering / science degree or related discipline)
• At least 5 years proven track record in pharmaceutical, biomedical, material science or a related field
• At least 5 years’ experience within drug delivery device development, experience of working in pharma or other closely-regulated environment, under current Good Practice (cGxP), Quality System Regulation (QSR), Design Control or similar working practices
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Pre-filled Syringe Expert
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield