Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to be a part of an exciting and innovative company? Then look no further.
One of our most dynamic clients in the Biotech industry is looking for QA Associate to join their team initially for a contracting opportunity.
- Review of the Protocols related to Cleaning in Service of the manufacturing equipment until completion of the Cleaning validation
- Support deviations, product non-conformities, and GMP investigations to ensure adequate resolution and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Support cross functional groups on root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions, strategy definition and processes improvement
- Provide quality oversight of change control process to support manufacturing process successful life cycle management
- Develop and maintain the KPIs of the Solothurn QA ops department, in collaboration with Manufacturing and Operational excellence department
- Revise and approve Standard Operating Procedures, work Instructions and documentation as needed
- Prior experience in GMP manufacturing site activity is mandatory, prior experience in automated environment is an asset.
- Should have proficiencies with the Quality systems and GMP knowledge.
- Must have technical skills and be proficient with typical productivity software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Candidates with experience in drug substance (or API) and drug product are preferred.
- Experience in the qualification of facilities, utilities, equipment and processes
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: QA Associate
Location: Solothurn, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield