Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden / Top 10 Pharma / Client Dedicated / No Travel / SEK780,000 – SEK820,000 (flexible depending on experience)
RBW Consulting are excited to announce an opportunity on behalf of one of our close clients. This company are a renowned CRO with leading healthcare intelligence and a European culture. They treat unmet disease target areas and advance clinical research by providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, government, and public health organizations. They are looking for a Clinical Team Manager to join a top 10 pharmaceutical company in a fully client-dedicated position. This role is great for a Senior CRA or Senior CTA that wants to step up their career, does not want to travel anymore, and possesses contracts, budget, and submissions experience.
This CRO are expanding rapidly due to the amazing service they offer their clients. In fact, they have onboarded roughly 1500 new employees each month since the start of 2022. With this growth comes amazing opportunities to grow within the company and propel your career to the next level year upon year. They continue to win large pharmaceutical clients from competitor CROs which is testament to their global capabilities, skilled employees, and leading systems. As this is a client dedicated position, you will have unity within a sponsor environment and will report into a sponsor line manager. In addition, you will have the support and growth opportunities within a top 5 CRO and the chance to move departments in the future should you see fit. It really is the best of both worlds and a chance to fully immerse yourself within interesting trials, understanding the full scope of the sponsor projects, whilst having the backing and security of a leading CRO that is ever-growing.
The Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) budget/finance, oversight of clinical trial submissions/approvals, and to ensure site readiness.
- Full ownership of site budgets in Sweden. Oversight of development, negotiation, and completion of clinical research agreements
- Oversight of budget/finance including site payments, settlement, and maintenance of monetary systems in collaboration with CPM. CTM will be expected to participate in financial forecasting for assigned studies
- Develop local language ICFs and translations
- Liaise with IEC/IRB and Regulatory Bodies for assigned studies
- Management of Swedish deliverables, timelines, and results for assigned studies. Ensure study meets country-level commitments
- CTM will be responsible for the quality and compliance in assigned protocols in Sweden
- Oversight and management of local processes, clinical supply management, importing and exporting accountabilities, supply termination, hard copy and electronic archiving, and insurance process management
- Input and update Swedish study information within clinical and financial systems
- Oversight and ownership of local regulatory and budget compliance
- Position will impact significantly how a country can deliver country-specific trial obligations and purposes, especially during SSU phase
- BA in Life Science related field or Business Finance / Admin
- 4+ years clinical research experience or combined clinical research and finance/business experience
- Broad knowledge of clinical systems, metrics, and tools
- Experience in site budget and contract negotiations
- Local regulatory experience including submissions and approval processes
- Knowledge of country regulatory environment
- Strong leadership skills including communication, negotiation, training/mentoring, written and verbal in both local language and English
- Fully remote and no travel required
- Competitive salary
- Client-dedicated position
- Full ownership of assigned studies
- Sponsor and CRO support plus development opportunities within both environments
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 049 215
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills