Clinical Research Associate II (Multi-Sponsor)
£35,000 - £45,000
£5k - £6k car allowance
Up to £10,000 sign on bonus
What do you look for when you are choosing your next role? There are loads of buzz words out there that your average recruiter uses in a job spec and these tend to catch people’s attention but what do you really look for? (Honestly, I want to know)
We are at work more than we are at home so it has got to be important that we are happy in a new role and feel as though there is a strong, collaborative support network there to make sure that if you have any gripes, that you feel comfortable enough to speak with your line manager, and equally important that your issues are listened to and if needs be, are dealt with.
Although the CRA market is awash with great opportunities and equally, fantastic talent, I am delighted to say that I am working with a CRO, who I consider to be a ‘cut above’ and have been so impressed in how they conduct themselves, I am genuinely really excited to deliver for them.
Not only have they got an outstanding reputation in the industry but for a large CRO, they genuinely care about their employees (YOU WILL NOT BE JUST A NUMBER). They will invest in you and your career, they will recognise your talent, and give you every single tool possible to develop and offer training in other areas of the business, so you are well versed in all aspects of the clinical world.
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
- You probably have a 3 month notice period (Great) this is not a problem.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK.
- Full UK driving license
- You will have a life science degree or equivalent
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills.
- 18 – 24 month, on-site monitoring experience
- Coordinating phase l – lV clinical trials
- Performing the full suite of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support and close out
- Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in accordance with the Project team
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the study
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Checking drug accountability
If you think your experience and career aspirations match the above, I would be very interested in hearing from you.
Call: Paul Adam on 01293 364079