Oncacare - Global Oncology Site Network
Project Coordinator- Full time, Permanent
Location: Spain or Italy (Home-based)
Predominantly homebased but travel (domestic and/or international - approximately 30%) to other sites within the network may be required to support increases in workload and, or studies/projects as needed.
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with ICON’s leading edge Global Commercial Oncology Site Network which is growing fast?
Oncacare, in partnership with ICON Plc, is an Oncology Site Network which concentrates on developing high performing sites by accelerating start-up timelines and focussing on high level of patient enrolment with strong attention to data and quality standards. These qualities are what our Sponsors look for in a leading Oncology Site Network and you can be part of our success story. We are growing our international footprint and you can play a part in our expansion and be involved in the future of oncology treatments across the globe.
Oncacare is passionate about transforming cancer research to advance new treatments. Our strong capabilities enable us to bring together Patients, Sites and Pharmaceutical organisations to present a unique solution to the cancer trials industry. The Oncacare global site network provides opportunities for patients and oncologists to advance the development of cancer treatments more quickly and efficiently.
We are a change agent for cancer clinical research.
Quality, Patient Centricity, Delivery, Staff and Prospects are our principal values at Oncacare. They are fundamental in shaping the way in which we work and map out our future. By working to these values, we can achieve our objectives and ensure our teams are fully engaged, patients are enrolled and trial results are consistently realised from our customers.
The Project Coordinator will support the Project Management team throughout the lifecycle of Oncacare’s studies and will be responsible for overseeing project documents, the creation of project plans and facilitating good communication with all project-related parties. Strong organisational and communication skills are required to meet project goals.
• Work with the Project Management Department and Project Managers to assist in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals.
• Assist with submissions to the Independent Ethics Committee and Hospital Ethics Committees, if required.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Create, execute, maintain a detailed project plan in accordance with the approved scope of work and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Follow Oncacare policies and assist with the development of internal process and SOP improvements.
• Coordinate day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Ensure financial targets are met through regular review of direct/indirect costs and project resources for assigned projects.
• Recognise and submit out of scope requests for costing and approval for assigned projects.
• Prepare management reports and serve as management’s source for project updates on milestones, project schedule and key project issues and metrics for assigned projects.
• Facilitate effective communication among all project-related parties.
• Hold regular status meetings both internal and external, if required.
• Develop and maintain project tracking systems to ensure compliance with sponsor, regulatory and organisation document requirements.
• Support the Project Management team in managing planning, retention, data management and close out activities for assigned studies.
• Assist in the process to document lessons learned and resultant recommendations for the project.
• Contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting our client needs.
Why join us?
• To be commercial in approach to ensure the projects you work on meet the targets set within their timelines
• Healthcare or life sciences graduate with industry experience desirable, but not essential.
• Be confident and comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Be well organised and have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
• Have a good eye for detail and an ability to interpret data.
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• Be able to work to strict timeframes and demonstrate proactive management and follow up of tasks.
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Project Coordinator at Oncacare you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.
We are an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
Visit us on www.oncacare.com
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link