Are you a school leaver ready to take the first step into a career in Science or someone looking to get hands on laboratory experience in industry?Are you interested in Chemistry Formulation?Are you looking for a role that will offer you training within a scientific environment?If so we need to hear from you!
At Labcorp Drug Development, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world. We exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
We are looking for a Trainee Formulation Scientist
who will do the preparation of test substances for dosing in liquid and dietary form and capsule formulations, providing complete documentary evidence of tasks performed at our site in Eye, Suffolk.
We would welcome applications from school leavers or candidates that have a real interest in Science and those who have some basic lab experience.
All training will be provided and this is a great first step for anyone looking to get into the industry.Main responsibilities include:
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Preparation of test item in liquid, diet blends and capsule formulations if required in accordance with study paperwork and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Weighing / measuring of test items within a GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) environment.
- Adhering to work schedules as appropriate.
- Performing quality control reviews of study raw data prior to issue from Dose Formulations.
- All the above will be performed with minimal supervision on satisfactory completion of training.
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension.
- Experience in industry with a world-class leader in Drug Development.
- Full training with unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive team where you can make a real difference
Skills and experience:
- GCSEs minimum to include Maths, English and Science
- Full training provided
- Ability to work flexibly within a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for a role where you will receive first class training then we would like to hear from you!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .