Principal Programmer Analyst
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: UK (Remote)
Salary: £70,000+ (Subject to review of current salary and interview)
*Please note that candidates MUST have the right to live and work full-time in the UK as this client does not offer sponsorship*
i-Pharm has partnered up once more with one of our long-term clients on a new and exciting FSP role. Being one of the top rated CRO's at present, they are looking for similar levelled Principal Programming talent to embark and lead a skilled programming team.
- Looking to up skill your lead programming experience and take your career to the next stage?
- In need of a better work/life balance?
- Hoping for a stronger pipeline with multiple exciting projects?
- Advanced knowledge of SAS programming.
- Expert CDISC knowledge & experience. (SDTM & ADaM)
- Knowledge of efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being treated.
- Ability to adapt to new systems in an evolving environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Quality driven and committed to consistency.
- Process driven with a strong eye to improve procedures.
- Strong project management skills. (creating budgets, time lines and resourcing)
- Strong business/operational skills. (customer/client focus and quality management)
- Good knowledge of: SOPs/ guidelines, ICH-GCP & further relevant regulations.
- Strong negotiation skills to influence clients and guide your team.
- Competitive base salary + impressive benefits package.
- Holiday + pension allowance.
- Excellent in-house training + progression structure.
- Opportunity to work on unique projects and top sponsors in the industry.
How to Apply:
If you feel that the role above suits you, contact Clive Vijayaram via email@example.com or (+44) 020 7551 0745
Clive is available to discuss vacancies for other experience levels, provide market insight or answer any general questions you may have.