As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries.
Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.Role Details:
We are recruiting for oursponsor-dedicated
and are currently seeking to hire anUnblinded Clinical Research Associate I ( already certified)
Our positions offer excellent exposure to a range of disease areas, and a real opportunity for career progression and promotion in time.
At Labcorp Drug Development, you will have autonomy to organize your work and in return, you will be supported and empowered to go beyond the typical CRA role, to really be an expert on your protocols and to own your sites.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of unblinded study site monitoring including r outine visits and closing down sites;
- Monitoring pharmacy sites to ensure GCP compliance across studies;
- IMP management / accountability;
- Ensuring the pharmacy staff are properly trained;
- Checking prescriptions & chain of custody;
- Involvement in audits.
We are searching for a university graduate with a life science degree or nursing background who relishes working in a fast paced environment, on complex and demanding protocols.
If you are someone who is eager to constantly develop and improve while working in a friendly and collaborative team environment; then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Minimum 6 months of clinical monitoring experience in international Pharma/CRO company preferred;
- Experience in interventional studies preferred;
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting;
- Fluent in English.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .