We are looking for an Account Director to join our client in their office in London (with fully flexible remote options) and be a part of their growing, successful, and global full service medical communications agency.
You will be working with the day-to-day management of allocated accounts and creating and maintaining great relationships with your clients. You will line manage and mentor your team to enable the delivery of cutting-edge scientific solutions within publications, events, strategic communications, and KOL programmes in a broad range of therapy areas and contribute to business development. Main focus therapies you will work with will be rare diseases and oncology with exposure to other options. In addition to a competitive salary and working supportive and dynamic environment, the successful candidate will also enjoy other benefits which includes 26 days of holidays flexible working, contributory pension, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonus, and much more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective management and mentoring of line reports to provide high-quality service and deliverables to clients
- Working closely with clients and developing lasting relationships
- Contribute to business development on existing accounts and new businesses
- Life Science degree, Masters or PhD preferred
- Significant previous experience in a medical communications agency
- Line management and mentoring experience
- Strategic insight and great problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a wide range of projects and therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in supporting new business initiatives
This is a great opportunity to work with innovative projects in a wide range of therapy areas with the world’s leading pharma, biotech, and healthcare businesses.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Dario Sterling-Dwen on 01932797993
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 20 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.