A great opportunity to has opened within a full service global medical communications agency. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team, based in their London office (with fully remote and hybrid options possible).
You will be working closely with clients and internal teams on all aspects of project delivery on a range of cutting-edge products and services including publications, events, strategic communications, KOL programmes, and digital solutions. Main therapy areas include oncology, rare diseases, neurology. You will have also have the option of working with other therapy areas along the way. A company where scientific impact can improve patient outcomes, you will be working closely with clients in achieving these goals. A competitive salary and working in an agency that puts people first, the successful candidate will also enjoy other benefits which includes 26 days of holidays, flexible working, contributory pension, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonus, and much more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Day to day responsibility for allocated accounts including delivery, project and finance management
- Liaising and developing lasting relationships with clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Effective management of line reports coaching of junior members of the team
- Contribute to new business development in existing accounts and support efforts to new external accounts as required
- Life Science degree
- Previous experience in a medical education/communications agency required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the medical communications sector
- Client relationship building
This role will offer plenty of diversity in terms on the projects that you will be working on.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. You must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Dario Sterling-Dwen on 01932797993.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 20 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent. Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.