A global company in the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking for multiple Principal Statistical Programmer roles to join their growing team in London area. In this role you will oversee projects and lead programmers on a functional level working on projects across Phase I to IV.
This is a perfect opportunity for you if you want to take part in the growth of a team committed to the advancement of innovative molecules and if you want to bring your expertise to help major life-changing global projects.
As a Principal Statistical Programmer, you will provide support and consultation to the statistical programming group.
You will manage highly technical trial design and analysis. In addition, you will support and implement companywide improvement processes and initiatives.
Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- All programming tasks related to projects such as production of TFLs, creation, maintenance, and validation of standards for programming tools, outputs and macros etc.
- Responsible for project deliverables and quality checks
- Maintaining of up to date knowledge on programming techniques and technologies
- Provide training and mentoring to junior programmers on departmental SOPs, standard programs and provide advice to identify problems and solutions
- Oversee projects given to CRO`s and ensure service provided by CRO`s are in adherence to projects standards
- Serve as the lead programmer in support of NDAs, sNDAs.
- Represent programming team internally in interactions with project team members as internal team leader who decides best course of action.
- Provide programming support for the preparation of integrated reports, submissions and post-submission activities.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- MSc or PhD in computers sciences or statistical or information technology discipline
- Previous experience of working in a CRO/pharmaceutical company/Biotech/Biopharma
- Solid experience demonstrated as a Statistical Programmer supporting clinical trials for regulatory submissions
- Demonstrated experience with CDISC standards
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of training staff, mentoring and performance reviews highly desirable
- Fluent in English and ability to work within global teams
If you are interested in the above role and would like to apply or have a confidential conversation to discuss your suitability or other similar role please get in touch with me directly on any of the contact details below:
Biostatistics, SAS Programming, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65