Sebastian Diez is searching for a highly experienced Head of Upstream processing, who will be responsible for directing, coordinating and strategy for ATMP derived drugs. The company is a rapidly expanding biotech who have a global reach. You have the chance to spearhead the growth of the department and the company to provide a real insight by communicating closely with the executive board.
• Responsible for leading, directing, and managing all upstream process development activities.
• Provide technical and managerial guidance to the USP team to ensure on time and on quality advancement of all pipeline projects from early-stage development through late stage development to commercial filing and approval.
• Responsible for scaling-up and tech transferring the developed processes to internal and external non-GMP and GMP manufacturing facilities
• Provide thought leadership for upstream technology platform design and continuous advancement in cell line, fermentation process, and cell culture process.
• Establish and manage the upstream technology roadmap and drive new technology implementation.
• Support regulatory filings, health authority meetings and inspections and other types of health authority interactions
If you believe you match the requirements for this position and have the relevant experience including 10+ years in industry in upstream process development of ATMP's, with a PhD and line management of 4+ members of staff. Apply AL Solutions is a boutique multi-discipline Life Science headhunting agency. We support small to medium-sized Biotech, Pharmaceutical, CRO and CDMO clients with requirements across Europe and the USA.
If interested, please apply via this platform or:
T: +44 (0) 203 778 0909 - and ask to speak with Sebastian