Do you have proven experience working as a project/financial analyst within a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical company providing financial insight on international clinical trials?
Do you have a natural ability to communicate with key stakeholders within a large global organization?
Do you want to work for an industry-leading CRO, with a mission to improve human lives?
If you answered YES, then come and join our team of Financial Analysts at Labcorp Drug Development! Remote working arrangements will be considered.
Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
As a Financial Analyst at Labcorp Drug Development, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and calculate revenue recognition on a Cost to Complete methodology and provide insight to senior management on project movements assigned to you
- Maintain complete and accurate project financial records in accordance with GAAP
- Provide timely project information and margins to finance to support revenue recognition on a Cost to Complete methodology
- Deliver understandable project analysis information to project team members and management as part of the Monthly Project Review Process
- Work with project team to proactively identify issues affecting project results and profitability
- Identify workable solutions to minimize risk and maximize profitability
- Work with other analysts to identify project trends and issues
- Enter budgets and necessary project information into the financial accounting system and project analysis files to allow for accurate project coding, invoicing and accounting
- Serve as a financial resource to project managers or other project team members
- Provide project financial training, as necessary
- Respond to project manager, sponsor, business development director or other customer requests for project information
- Indirect support of other analysts as needed
- Assist in both Internal, External and SOX Audits
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the project team or senior management
- Assisting with Audit queries.
- Monitor the overall health of assigned projects including but not limited to revenue, gross profit, forecasted hours as well as project close outs and reconciliations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Financial Qualifications including AAT, CIMA, ACCA (part/full qualified) preferred but not essential.
- Significant experience working as project/financial analyst within a CRO or pharmaceutical company providing financial oversight on international clinical trials
- Competent in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of using EXCEL and/or databases
- Attention to detail, time management skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders across a global, matrixed organization
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Labcorp supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today.
- We are also the world's biggest Central Lab, generating more clinical trial data than all other central laboratories combined.
- Our Early Phase Solutions have proved to shave off 30 % time from lead candidate to Proof of Concept.
- LabCorp/Covance were the first in receiving FDA approval to perform COVID19 tests using an at-home collection kit.
- Labcorp have been named by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020.
- Join us and see why we are uniquely positioned to offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career, and why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .