Upsilon Global are excited to be working with a midsize global CRO that specialise in Oncology, Gastroenterology and CNS.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical research Based in Croatia to join their team.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitoring and coordination
- Phase I-IV clinical trials in Croatia and the surrounding countries
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate (minimum 2 years preferably)
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
- Experience working in Oncology, Gastroenterology and/or CNS