What does this mean in practice?
On a day-to-day basis, you and your team will apply your knowledge of external requirements and internal business practices to customise the Compliance and Privacy programs to the specific needs and risks of each country in the Southern Cluster. On the Legal side, you will collaborate with business teams on how to secure access for the company's products, supply products legally and ethically to patients when they need them, and engage appropriately with third parties and competitors.
Additionally, you will provide support to the local business teams, for example by providing advice on prospective activities, enhancing the local Policy and SOP framework, simplifying processes, drafting contracts and ensuring that Transparency Reporting requirements are met.
What would make an incumbent likely to be successful in the role?
- A solid knowledge of external laws and regulations pertaining to Compliance, Legal & Privacy in Italy, Spain and Portugal within the Pharma/Biotech Industry
- A high level of comfort operating in a matrix environment
- A mind for simplicity, effectiveness and efficiency
- The ability to build solid relationships and establish him/herself as a trusted business partner
- The ability to work independently, in a hybrid working model
- Dedication to his/her team
Does this job appeal to you and would you like to know more? If so, please get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.