Do you love solving business problems with technology? Do you love to learn and thrive navigating new situations and environments?
Come help us transform how regulatory information is managed in Life Sciences! Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified software solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities including data and document management, submission publishing and archival on a single cloud-based platform.
Veeva Systems is looking for leaders in Life Sciences consulting with system implementation experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their regulatory data and document management process.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
There is no work location requirement (remote position) within the EU/UK if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead software implementation projects at life sciences companies ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotech
- Lead the solution design for how your customer will implement and use the Vault Regulatory suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Archive, Vault Publishing)
- Lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document content management/registration data solutions
- Architect multi-year and multi-phased implementation programs to deploy Vault RIM across an organization globally
- Program and project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization.
- 8+ years’ experience in implementing, supporting, or administering core business and IT operations related to technology solution(s),
- In-depth knowledge of drug development processes and regulatory information management or regulatory submissions; including, Labeling, Submission Publishing and/or Viewing systems,
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate excellently with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Influential; experience leading teams through hard decisions and negotiating compromises,
- Technical abilities and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a RIM solution,
- Effective presentation skills,
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Nice To Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, SAP, Lorenz Docubridge, Extedo eCTD Manager, Master Control, Trackwise, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Consulting experience, working with a major system integrator or software vendor
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or Medical Device and Diagnostics regulatory processes, data and content
- PMP certification
- Execution experience with Agile methodology and/or ACP Certification
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian