Are you interested in a career in Science and be able to develop a successful career?Do you have an interest in anatomy?Do you want a job that makes an impact on improving lives and improving health?***Successful external candidates will be eligible for a £1000 sign on bonus as well as a competitive salary and benefits package***
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that includes contract research and developmental services to thepharmaceutical,medical technology,crop protectionandchemicalindustries.
As a Trainee Necropsy Scientist based in Eye, Suffolk, your role will mainly be within our Necropsy department and your main responsibilities will be:
- Performing routine macroscopic necropsy techniques for all species
- Trimming and retaining all organs from all species
- Performing caesarean necropsy techniques
- Performing external and visceral fetal examinations
- Performing non-routine tasks such as freezing tissues
- Preparation of reagents and sample processing for skeletal examinations
- Animal handling and euthanasia procedures in accordance with legal requirements.
There may be opportunities to cross train in other related departments too, including histology and fetal pathology.
If are looking for a role where you will receive first class training and have the opportunity to develop and progress, then we would like to hear from you!What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension.
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a biology related subject.Experience:
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- No Necropsy experience necessary as full training will be given, however an interest in science is preferred.
- Anatomy and dissection experience is beneficial.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .