At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As Clinical Risk Management functional lead, the Clinical Data Analyst is responsible for set-up and implementation of Central Monitoring
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Provide input to study risk assessment and propose appropriate and tailored risk indicators for central analysis, in line with holistic data monitoring model
• Create and own the Central Monitoring Plan
• Support set-up and testing of data analysis platform
• Review clinical study data and make independent decisions to identify potential site performance and site organization issues
• Train and support the project teams about interpretation of Central Monitoring outputs and relevant decision making for study conduct
• Manage operational risk log for Clinical Risk Management activities
• Support preparation, conduct and follow-up of the Quality Risk Review Meetings for effective communication with the cross functional project team to ensure adequate decisions are taken about the study monitoring strategy and effective resolution of site performance issues
• Oversee Clinical Risk Management project budget, scope of work, forecasting
• Support cross-functional and external ICONik users with system use.
• Act as mentor for Central Monitoring team members.
• Support internal and external promotion of Central Monitoring and related systems.
• Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international.
• Other duties as assigned
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link