Parexel Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy. We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing and Market Access Consultant
to join our global team. The overall aim of the group is to develop a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication. The group is a cross functional group including also ex-payers and is focused on developing market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the market access and health economic strategy for products across a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology and rare diseases.
This role can be office or home based in many European countries. Key Accountabilities:
For this particular role, we are looking for experience in global dossiers, HTA submissions, literature reviews, primary research/advisory boards, as well as other as well as the ability to manage projects and help junior members of the team. Specific objectives of the role will include:
• Typically works within a team environment but may work independently delivering services within their technical area of expertise.
• Follows and implements the organization’s consulting models and methodologies.
• Provides technical and/or business consulting services within personal area of expertise.
• Proactively assesses client needs and develops processes and solutions to address issues. Leverages senior colleagues to discuss and propose resolutions to possible problems or conflicts
• Effectively managing more junior individuals within a project team to ensure the timely delivery of high quality work Motivating, supporting, and managing project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels
• May prepare and/ or deliver presentation with the support of senior colleagues.
• Identifies and alerts Parexel Market Access Consulting management to opportunities for follow-on business or necessary changes in project scope.
• May participate in project scoping calls and/or proposal preparation with the support of senior colleagues. Ideal candidate will possess:
- Master’s degree in a life science or economics’ discipline, higher degree is desirable
- 3+ years Market Access and Health Economics experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Project management experience in pricing & market access and/or HTA and Literature review projects with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes.
- Experience in managing large written communication-based projects such as GVD’s including a high degree of understanding of the factors that impact on successful completion of such large written market access communication projects.
- In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical market
- Good time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to work to deadlines and the ability to manage multiple work-streams and lines of communication simultaneously
- Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands
- Client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular)
- Fluent verbal and written English