Site Management Associate - Study Start UpSwansea - Hybrid office/home working
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a key member of the Study Start-Up team, your principal job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Interact successfully with both internal and external customers
- Exhibit good decision making skills, utilizing all available resources to determine positive outcomes
- Communicate with investigative sites and internal team members to predicttimelines for site activation and ensure all activation requirements are met
- Collect and review essential regulatory documents needed for site activation
- Identify and escalate issues before they become critical
- Adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization
- Update systems in a timely and accurate way
- Be highly organized in an environment with shifting priorities
- Analyze data and metrics relating to the site activation pathway
- Learn and utilize various reporting tools
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Study Start-up experience ideal but not essential
- Undergraduate degree, health related preferredOR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Experience with MS Windows, Word and Excel package.
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link