Senior Klinisch Onderzoeksmedewerker (Senior CRA)
€70,000 - €75,000
My client, a small/mid sized global organisation with extensive European presence are looking for an experienced SCRA to join their business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to broaden your career, work on some truly fascinating studies in very niche therapeutic areas, or even just a genuine chance of ongoing career development then I am confident this could be the perfect organisation for you. The beauty of this client is that they focus on multiple therapy areas across all phases of the clinical trial spectrum which means no matter what your previous exposure has been there could be a perfect opportunity waiting for you.
New medicine development is at the forefront of everything they do, this is a truly innovative business who are constantly looking for ways to change and better the future of the life sciences industry and as a result, have won multiple awards (honestly, too many to mention)
As a SCRA your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Performing the full range of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support, and close out.
- Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Liaising with other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Provide guidance and leadership to more junior CRAs
Your previous experience should include:
A degree in life science or related and experience of independent monitoring within clinical research, including good clinical knowledge and working understanding of GCP Regulations.
In addition, previous experience within any other Clinical function would be highly advantageous.
This position is home based, anywhere across the Netherlands.
To know more about this terrific company and to get a better feel for whether this position falls in line with your expectations, please speak to Paul Adam using the below contact information:
+44 (0)1293 364 079