Administrator- Cybersecurity Strategic Management
Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company renowned for pushing the boundaries of medical innovation are seeking an experienced Purchase to Administrator to provide support within the Cybersecurity Team.
The role of administrator to support CISO Portfolio Strategic Management team. This is a critical role and will require an astute individual with the ability to co-ordinate, provide administration support and data analysis for all stages of strategic management.
Stages of strategic management team:
Support definition of cybersecurity objectives -> Analyse the org's status against objectives -> Create strategic plan -> Guide execution of strategy -> Liaise with reporting team to monitor strategy progress
* Work as part of a team to manage the Cybersecurity strategy
* Update Jira regularly based on strategy scope changes
* Monitor and report to team on org wide activity related to the strategy in Jira
* Help the team execute analysis of the current state of the Cybersecurity org (based on objectives from leadership)
* Use influence to guide ways of working across a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
* Coordination and facilitation of Strategic Management processes and governance of said processes
* Provide general administrative support
* Promote, contribute and support the Agile Delivery across the Cybersecurity org
* Track projects, risks and issues co-ordinating dependencies
* Assisting and supporting Directors with reporting (upward and downward)
* Organising and attending meetings and recording minutes
* Reporting on team activities progress against the strategic plan
* Support teams with the usage of JIRA based on progress
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Thorough attention to detail
* Working knowledge of JIRA / Power Bi / Confluence
* Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
* Experienced in Agile ways of working
* Able to adjust communications approach and style based on target audience
* Experience engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders
* Sound organisational skills with experience in maintaining work stream governance artefacts and reporting
* Strong co-ordination of deliverable tracking to plan
Desirable: Background in supporting Cybersecurity initiatives or the delivery of IT programmes
Desirable: Understanding of quality practices and the documentation cycle in a regulated environment
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.