This is your opportunity to work with a global company and support the team in the acquisition and divestment activities of multiple sites and products globally. The role offers a flexible work environment and a dynamic team with established professionals.
• Regulatory support of the portfolio transformation team, especially divestments (focus data collection, implementation).
• Track progress of assigned projects, including timelines, dossier deliveries. Alert project team and RA GDD management to risks, issues and achievements.
• Facilitate communication between regulatory associates and cross-functional project team members.
• Lead or participate in multidisciplinary teams focusing on identifying gaps, escalating concerns and supporting and driving continuous improvement and management initiatives.
• Minimum of 8 years in Regulatory product development and portfolio transformation activities.
• Proven expertise in project management.
• A good understanding of pharmaceutical technology, product life cycle management and the drug development process.
• Proven record of accomplishment of early recognition of potential regulatory issues, distilling complex situations, sound risk assessment and overcoming hurdles.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield