An interim Commercial Bids and Contracts Manager is needed to support the Business Development function of a healthcare organisation to ensure they meet their financial goals for the year.
The successful candidate will need to have extensive public sector experience and understand how a function operates within this sector.
This is a 3-month interim position starting immediately and working either on a full-time or part-time basis. There is potential for the role to be extended.
The typical duties of a Commercial Bids and Contracts Business Manager will be:
- Contract management – ensure all contracts and commercial arrangements are set up for each income project and any NHS projects - quality, cost, activity and performance, including contract negotiation.
- Financial management – providing monthly forecast reports and analysing data used in supporting proposal development
- Bid management - responsible for the bid library that will be developed and maintained across each financial year, and managing any temporary bid support
- Project management – work to project deadlines, processes and documentation
Someone working in a similar Business Manager position would have experience in:
- Strong experience in contract management
- Experience in supporting bid and proposal processes
- Project management and the ability to work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Experience in monthly forecasting and analysing complex data
- Experience working within healthcare, NHS, pharmaceutical and medical devices sectors for contract management would be ideal but not essential
For more information and to apply for the Commercial Bids and Contracts Manager position, please contact a member of the Keystream team today.