Senior Analytical Scientist
£11.00 - £19.50
Are you looking for the chance to be a part of an exciting department which focuses on making an impact on animal welfare?
On behalf of our client, we are on the search for a motivated Senior Analytical Scientist to join their Quality Control department.
As Senior Analytical scientist, you will hold the responsibility for the testing and releasing of antigens and raw materials used for the production of vaccines. Your main role will include:
- Perform analytical testing (raw materials, 100% ID; antigen/ FPU testing; packaging and water testing…)
- Work as a part of a team to meet release deadlines
- Ensure timely review of all data results from tests performed, identify any invalids or atypical results
- Be involved in the planning of assays
- Responsible for the generation of quality data
- Work on a diverse and inclusive environment
- Perform safety assessments
- SAP - ensure timely completion of results in SAP
Experience and skills
- Experience with analytical testing (formaldehyde, thiomersal, nitrogen testing)
- Knowledge of GLM/GLP environment
- Reagent Preparation
- Experience with raw material testing
- Positive attitude and motivation to perform work independently
- Degree on Scientific area (chemistry or analytical) or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of GMP Quality Systems
- Minimum of 1 years on a GMP environment
- Ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure to deliver success within set timelines and able to adapt to changes of plan when required
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, get in touch today!