Develop and prepare budgets and proposals for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.;
• Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
• Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents.
• Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
• Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets.
• Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope.
• Develop in depth understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals.
• Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
• Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
• Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
• May participate in training / coaching / mentoring new staff.
• May participate in customer meetings.
• Participates in department initiatives.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 years direct experience in Contracts, Proposals, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.;
• Knowledge of CRO Industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
• Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com