Reporting to the HR Operations Senior Manager you will provide professional guidance, coordination, and support in applying compensation administration practices.
You will administer and maintain multiple compensation-related data management in Workday or other systems, coordinate and facilitate compensation programs and initiatives. You will provide advice, training, and support to Tier 1 - HR Advisors. As the specialist you will support and partner with the Compensation Centre of Excellence (COE) team and support auditing, reporting, and Year End Merit activities, including merit and bonus yearly cycles. You will work with the Benefits COE and manage a broad range of support for our benefits programThe Role
Your skills and experience
- Manage a broad range of data support for Compensation & Benefits programs with primary focuses on execution of end-to-end processes and all tasks associated with Employee Cloud/Workday.
- Conduct daily HRIS transactional processing in Employee Cloud/Workday and other related HR Systems. Manage complex requirements that adhere with our needs. Collaborate with the Compensation and Benefits Center of Excellence (COE) and identify trends, process improvements, and opportunities for automation.
- Support all HR COEs for executing core, common and consistent processes, tasks and overall administration, and ensures continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits (COE) to document and improve processes to help implement technology to refine these processes, when needed.
- Participates or leads Year-End (YE) programs for Merit and Bonus cycles.
- Provide high quality annual reports, which includes analysis of data for WGEA, FBT reconciliation and data economics.
- Bachelor's degree, in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3 plus years' experience in focus Compensation or HR
- Experience in HR or Shared Services operations; experience spanning multiple HR areas desirable
- Knowledge of case management systems and HR Portal technology is helpful
- Knowledge of Workday a plus
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It's important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.About CSL
CSL is a leading global biotechnology company with a dynamic portfolio of life-saving medicines, including those that treat haemophilia and immune deficiencies, as well as vaccines to prevent influenza. Since our start in 1916, we have been driven by our promise to save lives through innovation. Learn more about CSL .We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL!