Technical Analyst (Manufacturing Business Systems)
Hatfield 3 days per week and working from home the remainder
Competitive salary plus 10% Annual Bonus, 24 days holiday, health and dental Insurance and other corporate benefits
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking an IT Technical Analyst supporting Manufacturing systems / GAMP to be part of their digital transformation journey. You will work with relevant business SMEs and 3rd party vendors on functional specifications and validation to deliver new manufacturing business systems/IT solutions. In addition, you will continue to support the life cycle of the system post deployment through improvements, upgrades, interface support, security compliance management, licence & service contract management & PC hardware strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained and progress as a CSV subject matter expert.
* Degree or equivalent qualified (no specific subject required)
* Background in supporting manufacturing systems would be beneficial
* Documentation and testing experience of ICT systems
* Modern IT hardware, software architecture and IT infrastructure concepts
* System lifecycle management
* Computer Systems Validation (CSV), GAMP, serialisation and data integrity nice to have but will be trained
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.