Principal Medical Writer
London, Manchester, UK
Salary open to discussion
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be partnering with a creative, award-winning agency to find their next Principal Medical Writer!
You will be leading the development and delivery of high-quality and creative content and leading a team to ensure you meet the needs of the client, audience and brand for their healthcare accounts!
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don't miss out and apply today!
- Act as an ambassador for the agency to effectively promote them informally and formally with clients.
- Actively promote the agency through external communications and within the industry.
- Demonstrate a passion for the work you and they create.
- Work with the client services team to successfully lead and manage projects.
- Be an expert on industry and product developments and spearhead therapy knowledge.
- Provide support to your team and wider team within the agency.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy and delivery of scientific content.
- Use your creativity to create fun and engaging content
- Develop and promote strong relationships across the team and with clients
- Act as a key scientific contact for clients (including on-site presence)
- Work with Client Services to maintain and adhere to brief, budget and timelines and ensure commercial objects are met
- Line manage, mentor and coach junior members of the team on projects
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Personal Days for special occasions
- Group Income Protection
- Flexible Working
- Dogs at work
Don't miss out on this great opportunity today and apply below!
If you're looking for something else within Medical Writing, Project Management or Client Services then email me today to arrange a time to speak for a confidential chat - email@example.com