Our client is seeking an Account Executive to join their pharmaceutical media planning and buying team and coordinate key accounts. This is a hybrid working position, but they require candidates to live within a commutable distance of Central London.
You will be a proactive individual keen to develop your client management skills and be a part of their 40 strong team. You will be commercially minded and capable of multi-tasking, with a focus on organisation and attention to detail, and ideally, you will have a knowledge of healthcare media, digital media or marketing.
In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect a supportive and sociable work environment, a defined career path with a variety of opportunities for growth, and a package of benefits including 25 days holiday (rising with service), incentives and rewards, subsidised gym, healthcare (including mental healthcare assistance), pension, and much more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Support the smooth running of your client team
- Liaise with key stakeholders (publishers, creative agencies, internal, external) to ensure key campaign milestones are reached and the client is fully informed of their account status
- Source information and provide organisational excellence to ensure flawless planning and execution of media campaigns
- Create proposals and reports and attend meetings and provide a clear outline of deliverables thereafter, as well as presenting ideas / outcomes to clients where appropriate
- Deliver a high standard of data reporting based on working with both campaign data and existing data sources
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a life science
- Previous knowledge of media planning and buying or digital marketing gained in a healthcare environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to identify issues and develop solutions
This is a great chance to join an industry specialist who is committed to training and developing their people.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 20 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.