Hatfield / Remote working
Competitive salary & Benefits
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company, seeking a hands on Financial Analyst to provide financial support to the Strategic collaboration alliances Business Partner
You will be responsible for providing a quality financial support service and driving effective and efficient decision making.
* Consolidating and reconciling the monthly volume reports
* Creating and reconciling the business review templates
* Loading, reconciling, and consolidating the performance data
* Headcount templates and regular consolidation of the headcount data
* Assist in the loading of allocations to produce the collaboration P&L
* Support the Business partner in the governance of all areas of finance relating to the Strategic Alliance
* Support Business Partner of Strategic Alliance with various ADHOC activities.
* ACCA CIMA finalist or newly qualified Accountant
* Management accounting experience with exposure to Budgeting and Forecasting
* Strong Excel skills
* The ability to work with large data sets
* Pharmaceutical experience an advantage
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.