In this role you would be leading the writing and editing team. You would also be dealing with clients and other stakeholders.
My client is committed to building a better world through intelligent and creative communications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scientific, editorial and ethical review of a wide range of medical/communications documents
- Development of complex documents and materials requiring strategic and scientific insight.
- Ensuring that the highest level of scientific and editorial excellence is applied to each and every project
- Proactively identifying and developing processes/tools required by the client and/or team to help ensure editorial excellence
- Proactively keeping abreast of editorial and scientific advances and sharing this knowledge with teams
- Line management of internal team members
- Mentoring and coaching other team members and monitoring long-term career development
- Successfully managing client relationships
- Providing effective counsel to clients
- Identifying and capitalising on business opportunities
- Building account teams using a 'best team' approach
- Leading formal client meetings
- Proven ability in providing senior scientific and editorial counsel to clients and consultancy teams
- At least 5 year's experience in medical/integrated communications consultancies
- Flawless attention to detail and excellent quality control skills
- Extensive relevant writing experience, gained within a medical communications setting
- Excellent writing, presentation and creative skills
- Experience of reviewing at a senior level
- Proven ability to form client relationships
- Ability to be a role model for aspiring writers/content developers
- Strong scientific background, educated to a minimum degree level in life sciences (MSc/PhD advantageous)
Benefits package to follow.