TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Data Management
team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Director, Data Management
who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Director, Data Management home or office based
in one of TFS locations in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Director, Data Management
is part of the Global Biometrics Department within Clinical Developmentand supports the Senior Director, Data Management and Executive Director, Biometricsin managing the Data Management department and will work according to company policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements.Key Responsibilities:
- Line management of assigned staff in Data Management
- Ensure quality and timeliness of data management deliverables
- Ensure that global procedures such as Standard Operating Procedures are available, up to date and compliant with appropriate guidelines and legislation such as ICH, GCP and EU/US Directives
- Coach, support and mentor staff
- Evaluate training needs for departmental staff and ensure they are met
- Identify resource requirements
- Manage project budgets (incl. PFU/revenue files or any other system used at TFS)
- Resource allocation, project staffing
- Review department utilization
- Budget cost and income, planning, monthly follow-up, annual follow-up
- Monthly invoicing, approval of time reports and travel expenses
- Preparation of proposals, follow-up, negotiation and review of contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or nursing, Statistics or Computer Science or equivalent education or lower education e.g. Associate Degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, including eight years of relevant data management experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Work experience in clinical research, drug development, data management, or other healthcare environment preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and staff supervision
DirectorBenefitsWhat can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. UK
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Home-based Allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible working schedule
TFS HealthScience collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
TFS HealthScience does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.