Proclinical are recruiting a Production Quality Manager for a pharmaceutical establishment. This role is on a permanent basis. The client is focused on helping their clients always be prepared for what happens next in their clinical trials.
- Accountable for GMP quality control actions.
- Guide a small team with a proactive people management approach.
- The ideal candidate will inspire development and initiate productivity.
- Guarantee all GMP labelling actions are accomplished aligned with EU GMP, MHRA needs and processes on an internal level which involves cooperating with division leads to timetable GMP labelling process duties to meet client needs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the company's qualified person.
- Collaborate with the Quality Systems Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Skills & Requirements:
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical organisations handling clinical trials, preferably with familiarity in executing new service contributions.
- A background in QA/QC.
- Know-how of present pertinent EU GMDP guidelines.
- Ability to people manage.
- An organised individual with the ability to be precise and manage time efficiently.
- Shareholder management capabilities with the capacity to communicate well bother verbally and written.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Godden at +44 203 854 0101.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.