I am currently working with a global pharmaceutical company that is looking to bring on board a Project Coordinator within their Leiden office. This will be joining an established team of Project Coordinators within the clinical function of the business.
- Schedule meetings and circulate agendas for safety-related meetings.
- Document meeting minutes and circulate for review.
- Assist in drafting reports/presentations in support of safety deliverables (e.g., Safety Management Team Meetings).
- Assist with requesting case reports from the safety database.
- Manage SharePoint Sites; create folders and sub folders, manage permissions, file/retrieve documents.
- Special Projects as requested by GPV management.
- General assistance to GPV team(s) as needed for achieving deliverables.
- Occasionally assist Project Managers with updating project plans, minutes, documenting decisions, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Extreme attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency in SharePoint desirable.
- Some project management experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of drug safety processes.
- Business acumen to participate and sometimes lead meetings with senior PV team members.
Please apply now to find out more. The client is looking for an immediate start for these roles.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
- We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.