Combining strategy, creativity, and scientific insights to produce integrated advertising, design and digital experiences, this role offers a unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning strategy team in a global network agency.
- Conducting market research to develop research briefs and conducting detailed analysis to develop findings into actionable next steps
- Supporting the broader agency strategy to create and build client brands, and business opportunities and ensuring continued business growth
- Working closely with other strategists/planners as well as the creative teams to write creative briefs
- Briefing the creative team in an informative and inspirational way
- Supporting projects from start to finish, ensuring strategic development, analysis and reporting
- Ideally, you will have experience working with health/pharmaceutical clients
- You have worked in a busy brand communication agency in a similar role
- Great problem solver who finds creative, strategic solutions
- You have a genuine passion for science, health and patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can confidently present and translate your ideas to internal and external stakeholders
What is on offer:
Alongside an excellent starting salary, my client offers true flexible working where each employee defines their time at home or in the office. Alongside private health insurance, life assurance and all employees have unlimited paid annual leave!
If you choose to be in the office, they have stunning London premises with rooftop terrace, bar and gardens to enjoy and socialise with colleagues.
The agency is part of a global network, allowing for fantastic collaboration. Known for their award-winning work, they are an employer of choice within the industry.
For more information, please contact Nicky Stunt, Recruitment Manager at RBW Consulting.