Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
I have an opportunity for a quality officer to work at a rapidly expanding and well renowned pharmaceutical company located just outside of Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the QA team with QA batch release & QP release.
The quality officer role will focus on mainly on the routine review of batch and other GMP documents and improving processes to drive down non-conformances and failures. The duties will include effective reporting and investigation of incidents and deviations as well as working in multifunctional teams to identify and drive process improvements.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing, monitoring, improving and maintaining procedures to ensure compliance with EU/FDA Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the manufacture and testing of pharmaceuticals.
- Performing activities and reviews in accordance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), including but not limited to risk assessments & CAPAs
- Developing, implementing and monitoring Continuous Improvement activities
- Training staff in QA related procedures and concepts as directed by line manager
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Degree educated in relevant field or similar experience
- Experience working within quality for a pharmaceutical company
- Having internal or external audit experience would be beneficial
- Experience in sterile manufacturing would be useful
If you are interested in the above Quality Assurance Specialist role, please apply now and I will be in touch.
Adecco Lifesciences is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.