IQVIAs Immunology and Women’s Health Unit is a global team of professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward and enabling medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world, We are looking for an Associate Clinical Project Management Director with experience in Autoimmune and Rheumatology, Dermatology, Rare Diseases, Plasma Derived Therapies and Women’s Health experience to join our innovative and dynamic group.
This is an important and high-profile role within IQVIA. Associate Clinical Project Management Directors drive the delivery of our studies and aid in bringing new therapies to market faster to ultimately improve patients’ lives. It is a position that requires strong vendor management skills and direct liaison across IQVIA functions and with the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality while maintaining financial control.
As an Associate Clinical Project Management Director, you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization. You will be supported by domain experts in every function and enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics. Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis and the Site Activation Manager an expert in start-up. IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
The dedicated Immunology and Women's Health unit sits within IQVIA’s global Project Leadership organization; as a member of this group, you will be responsible for delivery of global and/or regional studies and / or critical process and vendor management in a variety of indications. Our Immunology and Women's Health team is growing quickly, and candidates with experience in the following experience can expect to have a strong impact:
- Autoimmune and Rheumatology (Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis)
- Dermatology (Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis or Urticaria)
- Rare Diseases
- Plasma Derived Therapies
- Women’s Health (Fertility; Contraception; Endometriosis or Osteoporosis)
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and clients and demonstrate flexible and creative leadership. Global experience and a biopharmaceutical, CRO or related vendor (IP supply, clinical laboratory, etc.) is ideal.
While project assignments vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client
- Leading and managing cross-functional project teams
- Project status reporting and surveillance for risk
- Monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics
- Leading problem solving including management of risk and issue resolution
- Developing or reviewing study management plans
- Managing team resource assignments and accountability
- Oversight of database management
- Ensuring compliance with study tools, training materials and standard processes, policies and procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and 10 years’ clinical research experience including 6 years’ project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.