Senior Brand Manager Consumer Health, remote/office hybrid (Wiltshire) Headcount position (employed directly by the client, NOT on contract via IQVIA) with a leading international consumer healthcare company.
As a result of an internal promotion, we are recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to join our client’s Consumer Healthcare Marketing team, focusing on the UK. They are a very ambitious UK company who are working towards being a leading international healthcare business, and now have a presence in over 100 countries, having grown rapidly organically and through acquisition. This position will involve working 2+ days on site in Wiltshire with the remainder being home based. Job responsibilities:
Required skills and experience:
- Increase growth, profits, market share and taking responsibility relevant brand P&L
- Liaise with finance and operations teams on sales forecasting and budgeting
- Develop brand marketing strategies and plans to maximize revenue
- Develop a deeply informed insight into the target audience; data management and constant analysis of market data and trends, studying competitor products and services
- Work with global brand teams on further developing local strategies
- Explore and develop new growth opportunities in the UK
- Work with external marketing, sales, development, research, or other agencies
- Work with commercial manager on relationships with key accounts, wholesalers, external third-party agencies, and licensors
- Work across departments to launch profitable and innovative NPD
- Manage brand life cycles and develop value propositions to enable engagement with HCPs, patients, carers, and retail buyers.
Salary and package:
- 3-5 years minimum experience in brand marketing, ideally in the OTC, healthcare, pharmaceutical or FMCG industries
- Strategic brand and consumer products marketing experience
- Experience of multi-channel marketing including digital and social media
- Marketing, business, economics or related bachelor’s degree (or equivalent or further relevant qualifications eg CIM)
- Full life cycle marketing experience
- Experience in building brand equity, creating marketing campaigns that deliver growth
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong commercial, strategic acumen, and analytical skills
- Planning & monitoring- ensuring delivery of plans vs expectations
- P&L understanding.
Competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus and full package; all employees share in the company’s ownership and success through an annual share option scheme.
Job Reference R1288613
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com