At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Study Support Assistant (SSA), you will play a key role in independently assisting the team to ensure the most effective and efficient study start up, by providing administrative and tracking support.
• Supporting the Study Start up Associate with tasks including; tracking, filling, collating and verifying, for completeness, submission documentation for submission to the Regulatory/Competent Authority (CA)/Ethics Committee(EC) and other relevant authorities and helping with the translation of these documents
• Looking after the submission progress tracking by updating the relevant ICON/Sponsor tracking system.
• Be proficient with ICON/Sponsor Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
• Setting, up, coordinate and maintain department electronic filing systems.
• Coordinate and attend meetings as requested and assist in the production of slides, overheads etc as needed
• Assisting in the co-ordination of payments to CA/EC and other relevant authorities and be familiar with ICH GCP and ICON SOPs
What you need
• The successful candidate will have a high school diploma, or local equivalent with good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with meticulous attention to detail
• Research or Healthcare related academic or work experience would be preferable but not essential
• You will possess excellent written and verbal communication in English
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.