Senior Medical Writer
London / Manchester / Glasgow / Dublin - Remote & Flexible working arrangements available (UK based)
Albion Rye Associates are excited to be working with an award-winning agency that is looking to expand their team in the up coming months. They are on the look for exceptional medical writers looking to step up in their career and senior medical writers looking for a new challenge to be part of a fun and exciting team!
This role would suit someone who has a strong scientific background, who can communicate complex scientific ideas in an innovative way.
Could this be you?
- Produce high quality, scientifically accurate and fully referenced materials ensuring clients objectives are met
- Develop a range of deliverables including slides, agendas, discussions guides, newsletters, publications, webcasts and reports
- Nurture client relationships and be aware of opportunities to develop and grow
- Support the wider accounts teams including attending meetings as and when required
- Content support for new business opportunities including proposals and presentations
- Mentor and guide a team of junior medical writers, and act as a role model
- A degree in Life Sciences
- 2-3+ years of agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of the medical education industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, along with excellent time management skills
- Interpret and fulfil client briefs in a creative and accurate manner
- Line management experience is desirable
As well as working for an innovative company, you can also enjoy some incredible benefits and a fantastic training programme, flexible working hours, great progression opportunities and competitive salaries!
Apply now for an informal and confidential chat!
If you're looking for a role in Medical Writing, Project Management or Client Services then email me today to arrange a time to speak for a confidential chat - email@example.com